Making sure a growing business has the coverage necessary to protect against unexpected losses is an important task to any business owner. But waiting for what seems like forever to get a policy into place can be frustrating, to say the least.
Ask any business owner and they’ll tell you… time is money.
Luckily, you’re about to save some of both, because the way you get commercial auto insurance for your business just got faster (and easier) than ever.
Getting Commercial Auto: the Old Way
Until now, there was a lot of manual paperwork involved in order to get your commercial auto quote as insurance brokers and carriers sent completed applications and supplemental applications back and forth. The process was slow, redundant, and overall frustrating for everyone involved.
If you’ve ever had to wait for a commercial auto quote, you know exactly what that felt like.
Even after you received a quote, it may not have covered everything you needed it to. And if you needed to make changes, it involved additional underwriting, possibly even a change to your quote itself… and more waiting.
Ready for some good news? The old ways of getting a commercial auto quote are over.
Getting Commercial Auto Coverage: the Citizen’s General Way
Citizens can now provide instant quotes for your commercial auto coverage for up to 4 business vehicles.
If you need coverage to protect your light, medium, and heavy vehicles with local and intermediate travel radius, we can offer liability limits ranging from $300,000 to $1,000,000 combined single limit.
Here are some of the highlights of our new (faster and easier!) commercial auto program:
- New business? Certain newly acquired or formed organizations covered up to 180 days
- Your employees are defined as an insured for autos rented in their own name (with your permission) in the conduct of your business
- Blanket additional insured status when required by a covered contract or agreement
- Increased supplementary payments for expenses incurred by you at our request
- Fellow employee exclusion removed
- Towing and labor cost covered if labor is performed at the place of disablement; limit $500 per disablement with no deductible
- Increased temporary transportation expenses for covered theft of a private passenger auto (limits $50 per day / $1,000 maximum with 48-hour wait period)
- Accidental airbag discharge recovery cost
- Loss payee/lessee loan gap coverage for a covered total loss of an auto
- Single deductible applies on multi-unit claims
- Narrowed requirements for knowledge of loss
- Blanket waiver of subrogation granted for an insured contract
- Failure to disclose wording broadened for unintentional acts
- Hired car physical damage coverage amendment of other insurance provisions as to covered autos and autos rented by individual employees in your business (you must have hired and non-owned auto coverage for this physical damage enhancement to apply)
- Deductible waived for covered auto on glass if “repaired”
- Limited personal effects coverage in covered auto up to $2,500 per loss with no deductible
- Downtime loss coverage up to a maximum of $100 per day / 30 days
- Rental Reimbursement coverage up to a maximum of $100 per day / 30 days
- Diminishing deductible with loss-free policy periods
- Insurance is primary and noncontributory
What Do You Need to Get a Quote?
You don’t have to spend all day digging up paperwork to receive a quote for your business vehicles. Actually, we don’t require very much from you at all.
All we need is your basic company into, your vehicle VIN numbers, and the limits you’re requesting in order to provide an instant quote.
When you request a commercial auto quote from Citizens General, you may very well be able to get same day indication, with a bind in less than 24 hours.
You just can’t get your business vehicles covered faster or easier than that.
Having coverage is half the solution; making sure you have the proper coverage is the other. Citizens General can offer you the full solution for your commercial auto needs; getting you the right coverage instantly.
The program mentioned above is available in the following States:
AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, KY, LA, MD, MN, MO, MT, NC, NH, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OR, PA, TN, TX, VA, VT, WA, WI